Greetings, fellow language lovers! Are you tired of sifting through piles of notes to find that one word you need? Fear not, because Dubverse Studio’s Glossary mode is here to save the day!
Our Glossary mode makes it super easy to quickly add and manage words in the source language with just one click. No more wasting time on tedious editing workflows – Dubverse has got your back!
And with our ‘Add Nouns Automatically’ option in the Script Settings, you can rest assured that no words will be lost in translation. Say goodbye to the headache of manual word management and hello to a smoother editing experience.
Follow the given steps to make use of Dubverse Studio Glossary!
- Navigate to the All Projects banner. Then under a project, click on the three dots and click on ‘Edit in Studio’.
- Click on any word then click on the ‘+’ button to add it to Glossary. You can also remove the word from the Glossary by clicking the ‘-’ button.
- In the extreme right corner, hover over the fifth icon and click on ‘Script Settings’. Here, you can see the retained words in the glossary.
- Use the dropdown menu to switch between ‘Selected Words only’ and ‘Selected & Nouns’.
- Click on ‘Update Translation’.
- After you’re done with your selection, click on the ‘Process Video’ button to proceed!
Voila, you’re done!